Sunday, March 12, 2006

confusion and rain....

well, woke up last moring not sure where i was. it was weird. i was almost afraid to move. i woke up at 5 a.m. cause i had forgotten to turn off my cell alarm. it took me a while to tune in, then a while to find it, then a few to look around my room, and a second to look out he window. (i remember that i wasn't happy about it raining though.) lol! i was so confused.
i have a question... does anyone understand tabs? i understand the cord letter thing, but- what do the numbers mean... if it were a d chord, and there was a 7 on the line... would you switch to seventh?
sorry guys. thats about all you can get out of me. there isn't very much to talk about.

1 comment:

jordie said...

hey girly, how are you? you don't sound so good. are you back home, or no? i miss ya! you've gotta help me plan my bday....(i know its like forever away) but im planning on inviting tons of girls who are COMPLETELY different in personality and interests....etc. i have an idea, but i dunno. ( : so how is verything, and WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE YOU NEXT??? i miss you. ( :