Tuesday, August 07, 2007

my assumptions are gonna get me fired

well well, remember that week i was spose to have off. you know, this week? well it turns out that im not. and probably almost got fired on monday for not being there. i should have checked the schedule before i left saturday night. but- i didnt. not very responsible of me i must say. i really need to stop assuming. its a bad habit of mine. thank goodness my prayer was answered! i just got the," im not happy with you." instead of," yeah, i dont think you working here is working out." whew! (thank you Lord). hopefully by this thursday, the steam will have all blown off. (im afraid even to walk in there. ill do it though! ill hold my head up! haha)

today has been rather uneventful. im trying to decide what to do with myself for the rest of the evening. before i finally lay my head to rest. lol! ( like ive done anything to make my head tired).

laters all.

(i miss you=)

1 comment:

steff said...

hehe woopsies.
my latest one is on facebook but i still havent written one about china! yeah its hard to do it in the summer when i dont have a photo class to write it in. lol
hayy you need to come to carls bday so we can hang out! i havent seen ya in forever!
♥ u!
<3 steff