Tuesday, April 08, 2008

singin' the song

i love this picture! i took it on the way home from my grandmas house. its where Avila and Shell beach meet.

this is a weird barn style gas station, again, on the way home from my grandmas. i think in Kettleman city.


we are here in socal right now. just visiting family and friends. we even brought mommy cat and the kittens with us, cuz we would be gone so long... no clue when we are going home. haha!

i have a few things that need prayer for... my uncle is having a hard time. really really hard time. my mom is pregnant, and we would all love to have prayer for her! as all my friends know our history in that area, please pray for her and baby. they are both doing fine right now! which is a blessing... and if you all could pray for me personally... i would be so thankful to you all!

No comments: