Thursday, February 05, 2009

On the Surface

well school is going well... i spose. i am starting to like my astronomy class better everyday. although, there is a lot of homework sometimes. my first test is soon. well, in about two weeks. my professor was pretty cool about the test yesterday. he gave us some answers to questions that might be on the test. got that written down. haha!

i have had an ongoing flow of ideas for art and writing and music. though, i am always afraid to post them online. worried that someone might steal the ideas. which is sad, because id love to share them with you all! well, those of you that i know, who read my blog. needless say, i am excited about pursuing these ideas.

i think that i would really like to get some kind of degree in art. for the moment, i will just work on getting my general ed out of the way. squeezing in what i can for art.

my birthday was wonderful! my family took me out to sushi on saturday and gave me a surfboard! i am still stoked. i havent gone out with it yet. okay i take that back... it was a used board from panchos. a board that i have used almost every time i go out. so i have surfed with it:) thanks adam, crissy, and nathan! i had a great time on sunday:)

p.s. nathan!! (*high piched voice*)

6 comments:

Nathan Anders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan Anders said...

HI! (high pitched voice) haha! (amazing)


ya that song is sick! i have some of there stuff on itunes if dont have any of themm and want it.
ya see you laterrrrr today????

peace foo

Nathan Anders said...

ya that would work. and if not we could do something tomorrow.

ya ya yaaaaa

Adam said...

I would love to hear your creative ideas! It's too bad you have to be afraid that someone will take them. I think you'll just have to tell me them in person. :) I'm glad you had fun on your birthday. That jazz concert was kinda a bummer, but i thought the drive in was really fun.

Amandolin said...

lol i will share them with you sometime. if i can remember them all. although it would be weird to just say," so here are my ideas...." its have to come up in conversation somehow. haha! but i will tell you.

yes! even the drive up and back was ncie:)

jordie said...

Mmm yes, plagiarism sucks and I hate people who do it - if they didn't, we could display all our fantastic ideas on blogs and enjoy them together.

Shame on the scum of the creative world who destroy the chance for such enjoyment.....