Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bit of a Belated Post for Adam

This post is belated, but my justification
for this is perfectly understandable, as my day was spent in
prep work for Adam's
surprise Valentines Day night<3


I cannot believe that it has already been two years! 
Time has flown so fast, 
and yet I remember every day. 
I am looking forward to another year of unforgettable moments
spent with you
(and all the years paving the way to the end of time). 

You are the sweetest, most gentle man I know, 
and I am so blessed and ecstatic to
be a part of your life; thank you for sharing it with me.
I don't know why you chose
me, but I am thankful that you did, more and more
every day.

Thank you for being my shoulder, and for leaving your shoulder
open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
(you don't even take the weekends off!)
You have guided and comforted me through hard, sad times
and through this, 
I know that we have grown 
closer and the bond 
between us has grown stronger. 

We have spent months apart, and ran into each others' arms 
in the end. I treasure those moments
more than I could ever spell out, as well 
as the overwhelming excitement I feel in my throat
and the butterflies that brush their tiny wings against
my rib cage, at the thought of
seeing you again.

I love all of our Biblical, theological discussions and 
how much I glean from your
knowledge. 
You truly are a man after
God's own heart,
and that is something I rejoice in 
and thank God for:)

I love that we can be silly together; making our cheeks
sore with our smiles. 
I love that we can even be silly
in public, acting as if the world weren't laughing at us;
being completely oblivious 
to the looks people give us as they pass by.
I love laughing with you 
as much as I love the air I breathe.

Most of all, I have to tell you,
that my love for you is undefinable
and near impossible to portray with earthly revelations. 


1 comment:

Adam said...

My love, that was the sweetest thing I've heard. You make me the happiest i've ever been. I'm so blessed you that you love me the way I love you.