Sunday, April 09, 2006

a little emo, i know...

you know i've felt pretty lonely these past weeks. but- then somewhere in the middle of it, i asked the question," am i really all that lonely? why am i making myself feel that way?" so, i decided that i would use the time i had alone, to get into a deep bible study. and i slowly started to forget... instead of feeling depressed and lonely, i felt very content. God, is so awesome! Hes always there, so you can never really be lonely. it feels so good to know, that you can always depend on him. i mean, i knew that before, but- i guess i didn't pay a whole lot of attention in that area. i'm pretty sure, He used this time to point that out to me and to get closer with my fam.
God is good.

2 comments:

Hannah Arlene said...

Where did you go hankie shoping?haha no really where did you go?

lonelyness(umm is that how it is spelled? ) is not fun. but i love that one verse that goes in our weakness He is strong. I don't really remember all the way how it goes i did have it memorized, humm i should relearn it. anyways that is a good lesson to learn i had to learn it and it is not fun but then it is all the sweeter in the end.

well i'll see you later!

jordie said...

oh i know girl...this whole year has been so weird for me.....i guess i could put it this way;
everything i had known in my head, ever since i can remember, i finally understood with my heart.
my faith has really become my own this past year....its amazing! i would tell the stuff i was learning and figuring out to my friends, and they would be like, "yeaaaaah, we KNOW that already,....." and i think i did too, but wow its so different when your heart truly understands what it means. ( :