Wednesday, April 26, 2006

lost in translation...

well, i just found out that most of the other people going on the mission trip already sent out their letters. and guess what, i havent. but- i have a reason that i wish wasnt a reason. my mom wanted to go through it with me and correct everthing that didnt seem right to her. which all in all isnt a bad thing. but, i wish we could have done it sooner. cause i feel left behind... and am worried that it wont send it out soon enough, and wont get the support needed. (at which time i would put my own money in.) then again, if its Gods will that i go, he will provide the way.
*okay, i have a question. have you ever put hope in something, and then suddenly you realize that youve been looking at it like a dream? then you doubt whether or not you should have hope about ... (qoute, dot dot dot, unquote.) and you confuse yourself, cause you want to have hope but you dont want to waste it in something that you almost know for sure wont matter. so after confusing yourself and to some extent, upsetting yourself, you realize that theres nothing you can really do but pray about it. man, then the wait... "is it your will God? or is it not? whats going to happen!!??"
*then to twist your thoughts more, you think about how it was in Gods will to have you feel that way. to be confused over a true or false hope.
well, thats about all i can say. for the time being. so until later posts... ttyl.

4 comments:

brentkalebaker said...

sounds like God's a jerk.

Hannah Arlene said...

This post was...amazing. That whole hope part made me laugh just because it made me think of myself and how I totally over think things.
Oh by the way are you going to be at the homeschool confrence thing on saturday? I will! and I really hope you are too so that I know some other people. But if not I'll see you tuesday.

Amandolin said...

k, i didnt mean to make God sound like a jerk. i was just posting my feelings... and yes hannah i will be there.

jordie said...

hmm, yeah i know how that is. it definetly makes me realize my own insignificance, and how sometimes the only thing i can do is "Implore of my great and almightly God that He might spare me of His wrath, and bestow His bountiful mercy upon me!!!"

Sometimes all we can do is pray.

And then pray that our hearts will be acceptant to whatever answer we get!!!