Thursday, May 11, 2006

constant guide

Beautiful in more ways than one.
Unfailing in thought,
Ever vivid.
Like the constant dripping of water,
Steady and unwavering.
Faithful as the dawning morning,
Ever expected.
Like the velvet sky of night...
Your hand gently guides me.
Turning me away from dangers,
Hidden along the narrow path.
Turning my heart away
From broken commandments,
Keeping my eyes ever steady on you.
Your light shines,
A constant guide.
Like a lighthouse,
In a storm.
Ever warding lost ships,
From the death of a sheer rock face.
God, my guide...
Keep me in your arms of guidence.

2 comments:

jordie said...

beautiful girly

brentkalebaker said...

nice, i thought you were talking about me right up until the end when you said God. but that's o.k. too. it's probably more true of Him than me. o.k. so it is more true of Him that me, that's why He's God and i'm a little flea.