Monday, May 08, 2006

its like falling asleep in class...

man, so far today has been well... almost outta control. remember that insane babysitting i talked about recently. well, this is the fourth day of me doing so. i will say, it gets you pretty tired. i really wish i could go to sleep. but- i cant. (lets see... one, two, three... yep seven kids... i mean its definitely not the largest number of kids ive babysat. but still.)
guess what, a few more hours and we'll be home bound. ahhh, i cant wait to sleep in my own bed. im pretty excited to go home. i mean, i cant say i havent enjoyed myself at all. there were some great things about coming down here, aside for the the debate i had to watch and the babysitting getting crazy... haha! man last night during the debate, i almost fell asleep (and more than once too.) it was pretty funny. its a good thing my mom didnt see. she would not have been happy. it was fun to laughing to myself, every time i did.

1 comment:

steff said...

is this amanda???
i did not know you had a blogspot...
haha
well if this isnt amanda, please correct me and forgive me from my idioticness.
haha