Friday, July 14, 2006

...in the last half hour of my life...

haha... I just spent the last half hour or so reading all of my previous posts. And I will say its weird to see all of my attitudes and emotions. when im typing, at that specific moment, i really dont pay attention to all the; weird, quirky, insane, serious, depressing, overly excited things i say. (among other, definitions i could come up with. but- alas there are too many.) it only makes me admit my oddities or weirdness... which ever. they have become even more clearer than before. thats for sure.
its been hard trying to think of what else i could say. aside from the everyday things that come along. i guess i could talk a little about that. i think i found a church by the way. i wont really know until this sunday. hopefully, it will all work out. i bought a new pair of vans yesterday. on a count of the fact that i ripped my other pair at camp. im happy to say that the old pair is still wearable... but- well, the hole will only get bigger if i wear them every day like i have been.

No comments: