Wednesday, July 26, 2006

tomorrow...

wow, today has been a confusing day. everything has been up in the air. it looks like im going back to Santa Maria tomorrow. so i have plenty to keep me busy until then. what with all the packing and double checking... it could take a while.
i went soccer shopping today with my dad today. it was my adventure for the day. lets just say we went pretty much all over the map. ive discovered that sports stores dont really have womens soccer shoes. in fact not even the womens sports store carried them. ha, which is an oxy moron. but- in the end i bought what i could and ordered the shoes... haha... even then the shoes that i ordered were mens soccer shoes. i like them though. they less like soccer shoes than most. if that makes any sense.
i need some help jordie. im pretty stuck on my story. (see i mentioned you.) im not sure if you remember or not, but- its just after the part where i described the dream. i almost had something when... all was lost. i feel pretty dumb. the boy nextdoor was telling me what was wrong with my story. and somewhat my drawings as well... just as well, im going to keep on going in the direction i was headed. i have a story line (for once) and i sticking to it.

1 comment:

jordie said...

umm, dont make me punch that boy next door, because your story will be AhMazing....it already is, and your drawings are BEAUTIFUL - so there boy next door!!
im stuck too, i HATE my story right now alot, and im hoping that if we rub our ideas together then maybe it'll spark for us!!
ahh the ups and downs of being writers.
its amazing.

Aww, and thanks for mentioning me, i love you. ( : heeh heeh
lets get together and WRITE i NEED you right now, miss creative genius.....
( :