Monday, September 18, 2006

*yours for the taking*

i currently have seven cats. five of which are kittens, who- are up for adoption. yes, and it looks like i cant even keep one. sad thing. i think i have to give my two favorites, Isabella and Jack. oh! they all have names but- you are welcome to rename them, of course. just wanted to let you all know that cuz, the person i adopted diana from, wanted me to keep her name. i think it used to be star or something cheesy like that. oh well. (haha, she actually has about three or four names... everyone has a nick name for her.)
so yes, anyways, please let me know if you want one... they are house trained, and are at the precise age to be taken.... for the sake of my parents, let me know as soon as you can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jack is totally the cutest!

Amandolin said...

anonymous,
he is the cutest... =)
but- why is there the need to hide who you are. im guessing your one of the people who were at my house this last friday.... hmmm...

jordie said...

I WNAT one but i CAN'T HAVE one....) : sad sad!!!
yes call me when your new sexi RZR is charged, and we shall talk...i really really miss you, i left you a comment on myspace too....(sorry this is short)

i love you more than anything, (oh and i forgot to mention that your myspace looks amazing, i love the orchids!!)

jordie xoxoxox

Amandolin said...

online blogs and and such are over rated. no one really gets on anymore.