Thursday, February 21, 2008

jello

well, theses last few fays have been kind of amazing.

tuesday:
we worked till lunch then went over to the printers. it was so awesome to see all these things being printed! oh my word. i really have to add pictures this time.
after we went there, we went over to walmart and big lots. i got a vitamin water at walmart. they were one dollar! i havent seen them that cheap. it made me kind of happy=D and we played jello the whole ride home. which is amazing here, since we live out in the country, so the road are really curvey.
psalmody, amanda, and i

the moon. it looks cooler big. but- if you click it....



wednesday:
we finised another day of work! and caught up the whole company! yesss... so we have hardly anything to do. yesterday, was the lunar ecplipse. (sp?) hannah, lisa, amanda, and psalmody and i, stood out on the balcony and watched the moon and stars disapear. so so incredable. oh my. once the sky went dark, we all went inside and played pit. it was my first time playing, and let me tell you, it has become one of my favorite games. haha! its kind of a loud game. psalmody is gonna platt braide my hair one night. i think this weekend. im excited. i had that done when i was like 8, for summer one year.

today:
the day isnt over yet. its only lunch time. but- the day has started off amazingly! i got my package from my mom. and- she is pretty much amazing! she was amazing anyway. but- you know what i mean. AND since we caught up everything yesterday, we have seriously nothing to do today. haha! no joke.

well, il add on laters i think. i have to go eat.

No comments: