Sunday, March 01, 2009

Vintage Cherry Blossoms


i cant believe that i gave into this. i told myself that i wouldnt get on because i have to be up so early tomorrow for school. and yet- here i am. my mind feels wide awake but my body is completely tired. when will my mind tire out? give me some room for rest? right now, it feels like never. i cant really list the things that are fogging my head. there are too many. its like my mind is desperately trying to come to some conclusion to these thoughts and clear them away for the night. usually coming to an end of a thought only brings forth another. i spose this is just how it goes. more often than not, this occurs. sometimes, keeping me up later than i would have imagined. time just slips away when your mind is clouded with, well, everything. everything in the sense that it feels like everything. i know its not everything...

i had just finished reading my Bible before this and found this verse:
" Come, let us walk in
the light of the Lord."
Is. 2:5

for some reason, this verse brought me a feeling of peace.

i am going to try to calm these cascading thoughts and settle down for the night. i have no idea how well this will work, but i am willing to fight for it. :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

That is a beautiful verse. I love the book of Isaiah. It's one of my favorites. I pray for that allot. That all the troubling thoughts you have will fade away and you will wonder why you ever had to worry. :)

Amandolin said...

yes i loved it. it was so calming! maybe i need to read it every day.