Monday, April 26, 2010

Pashmina Love

I have realized, of late, that I have become the scarf girl. 
I wear one almost every day.
If its not on my neck, 
Its in my bag, just in case I need it.
I have even worn a scarf with a tank top, 
which seems to defeat the purpose of the tank top,
however, I can most assuredly tell you that
It is lovely! 
I tell you, there is nothing that you cannot wear a scarf with.
I notice that I have a type of scarf.
I seem to especially gravitate towards Pashmina scarves
(and the ruffle scarf that my 
mommy knit me for my birthday). 

I have received five scarves, between Christmas and my birthday,
as gifts; I cherish those all the more! 
Though, I have few outside of those I suppose. 
However, I do find that they are all the more sweet
to wear knowing that they came from a loved one.
If I could, I would send all my loved ones, and my loyal blog followers,
a lovely pashmina scarf. 
But alas, my pocket does not permit such an endearing deed.
SO, I will just have to slowly send them out;)

No comments: