Sunday, January 13, 2008

flying alone, but still happy.

so right now, im feeling pretty ontop of the world. i got some things worked out with a friend of mine. and it makes me happy. very. the feeling of loosing a friend... not good. so im so very glad that its worked out!

ive been able to work on my music a lot lately. its something that i really enjoy. and it my parents are supportive of me recording! im so excited. i wasnt sure how they would feel about it. they are pretty much for it. though, i still have a few more things to learn, and figure out before any recording happens. but- it will eventually. one of my goals is to learn as many instruments as i can.ive been doing piano, working on the guitar, and i have a flute. who knows, maybe ill throw in the drums. haha! ya.

AND last but not least, im going to tennessee! my first trip completely on my own! its gonna be a bit nerve racking with switching planes and not really know what im doing in the airport. and waiting for my second plane to come in. whew. crazyness. i get the opportunity to live with fellow christans for two months! helping them in their daily life stuff. also helping them create and publish a magazine. its snowing there right now too! so i get a chance to wear my awesome coat... ill post pics and stuff while im there.

tomorrow i get to spend time with friends... which will be amazing!

ive gotten to spend wonderful time with my family!

so yes, im feeling pretty on top of the world right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love feeling on top of the world! Yay for working it out with your friend ;)