Sunday, January 20, 2008

the henningsens

hey everyone!!
we had a blast yesterday! we went into "town" yesterday. we went to walmart and out to eat at the cracker barrel. yesss! im part of the cracker barrel club now. haha! if any ways read this post, i went to cracker barrel! (and i had something with bacon mr way!) haha! good times. so it was fun. i got batteries there for my camera. i know i know, its crazy. jk.

when we got home after being out, we all decided to take a nap. it was heavenly. our schedules are still all thrown off. so the sleep was needed. then we went over to the henninstons, where i really think that i met kalebs twin (pre long hair) haha! it was crazy. i kept wanting to call him kaleb when i talked to him. i had to keep reminding myself that he wasnt! they were a really cool family. they had ten kids and like three or four were married with kids of their own. so we had all their younger kids, plus their older children and grand children, plus a few of the neighbors and their kids, and then all of us!! there were so many. i still dont understand how we all fit in the house. at one time i think that there were like three babies crying at the same time... as soon as we walked in a bunch of the guys wanted us to write songs with them about coming here and living with the campbells. cuz you know they meet all the rubie girls. so- they are used to having all these girls come over at some point. they gave me a guiar and had me play with them for a while. it was so fun! they all have martin guitars... ahhhhhhh=) anyways, the henningston family are a recording family. they are all signed and record together. though some of them are breaknig away and starting to have their own contracts. they sing country christian and write a few normal songs on the side. they are pretty good. we stayed at their house for a couple of hours talking, singing worship songs, and having theology discussions. it was all very interesting. i really enjoyed it. i think we (at least i will) end up going over there a few times. im sure some the other girls will too though. their daughter wanted to get together with another girl (who happens to be named amanda too) and i tomorrow. it should be fun! shes really cool. her name is claire(17). so ya!

i met the campbells oldest daughter the other night as well. she so funny. there is never a moment when you wonder where is evangeline?? cuz you can hear her. shes really nice! haha! very funny. she has nine kids. i like her=)

tomorrow is my second day of work! yay for me! its fun.

eventually ill post pictures. i only just got batteries yesterday though!

(mom, dean, and other family/friends i forgot to tell you all that you can comment on here without having a blog. =)

11 comments:

steff said...

hay where do u work now?

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!
Somehow, I am not surprised that Vang is funny. In all the pics in the mag she is always laughing and happy. Now, you most certainly may do the henna but dying your hair, hmmm, would you want to?
As far as the nose ring goes, we have been there done that! Tell Vang I loved it but not christanese enough;)

Love you baby!

Anonymous said...

Yay for cracker barrel!!

Anonymous said...

haha niice i'll be sure to tell my dad you went to cracker barrel :D
sounds like they're some amazing people and like you're having fun...i'm happy :) haha
i miss you though.
love you<3

Amandolin said...

hmm... so mom, you would let me pierce my nose??

haha! yes the cracker barrel... it was pretty gewd.

thre are some awesome people here! and it has been fun! but you all know that i miss and love you all!

Anonymous said...

You should have taken the opportunity when I offered girl!
I haven't spoke with you much but you have asked at least once on the phone, once in an email, and once in the comments....I am starting to think you are serious. What!?! Is is cool when Vang says it is but not 'mom'???

My heart cries...you make me sad. And feel verrrry old. Very.

Amandolin said...

oh haha! no no mom! i told vang how it wasnt christianese enough and she said," ohhhh, give me a bucket!" haha! i know! i was so scared though. after you said it didnt really hurt, i kinna wanted to do it. lol! but- i was a chicken. like always=)
i told her that you think they are pretty and cool! i could never forget you! =( it makes me sad that you think that i would=(=(=(

i need to call you. i called dean. but he didnt answer.

Anonymous said...

I was teasing. I know you didn't forget me!

If you have the time tonight, call. But if not, then email (haha)

I did like those pics, but you forgot one of the other Ruby Girls;)

I'll be waaaaaiting.

You didn't get married yet, right?

Amandolin said...

haha! i will. we have to today. cuz one of the girls are leaving tomorrow. sooo ill take it and try to have it up tonight.

uh no. im not married. and dont plan on coming home married either.

Anonymous said...

Whew...I started to sweat a little. First Mrs. Eller tells me that all the Ruby Girls end up married, then you tell me and now I am bit worried. I mean, what about the 'courtship' part???? Don't 'WE' have a part in this???

Miss you. I really do. But I know you are content and don't really want to come back to California, EVER. But you have to. I mean what about me? And Kev? And everyone else? We all love you. Plus, we NEED you.

I am getting silly now.

I love you.

Amandolin said...

psh! what do you mean never want to come back to california!? thats crazy talk. you wont have to force me to come home. thats for sure. haha!

and i havent forgotten all the people i love! you, dean, the kids, kev, my friends... i think about you all, all the time. and miss eveyone like crazy!

i keep thinking what it will be like when i get off the plane, in california. what a feeling that will be!

and im NOT coming home married. you DONT have to worry about that. tell mrs eller that i guess ill set the record as the first rubie girl, that goes home single=P