Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Opportunity Calls

well our pastors wife came over yesterday and gave me some guitar music to work on for church. im so excited!! i really hope that i can do this. im not like amazing at guitar or anything. though, i havent been practicing either. so that doesnt help. hopefully ill be good at playing soon. she also told me that they may use me on the piano. so AWESOME!!! they are trying to make a list of people who can play an instrument and asking if they are at all interested in playing for church service. all the people who are interested would switch off playing for service...

also, our pastors wife is a good photographer and has been thinking of training an apprentice (or find one...). SO she offered to teach me the techical stuff. I think she is wanting to have a little photography business. at least both she and my mom were hinting at me as a possible apprentice. again, AWESOME!!! that would be such a cool job type thing... oh yes. i cant remember what the name of the camera she would lend me to use is... it is a name i have never heard. i do know that she has two of them and so she would lend me one.

i have had a lot going on and yet not. it is weird sounding. it almost doesnt make sense. i havent really gone anywhere. it is just a lot in my personal activities and then these two opportunities^ just last night i thought of another plot for a story. again this one will need a little bit of historical research. not too much though. i know a bit about the era.

today i am going over to a friends house to watch some movies and chill. so that is exciting as well. i am leaving at 2 which means i have a lot to do between now and then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for opportunities!!