Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Ten To Happiness


1. Drinking your weight in tea with friends
2. Ruby<3 (missing our Ruby and Fern chronicles dear:(
3. The way a finished art project feels
4. The free, fresh feeling of ditching make-up (though, not that I usually plaster make-up on anyways)
5. All my sketch pencils
6. Looking out the window in the early morning and seeing our street bathed in fog
7. Watching classic movies with actors and actresses like: Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire, Carry Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Claudette Colbert, Clark Gable, Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds...etc,...
8. Bundle of letters tied in a ribbon
9. Dresses with ballet flats
10.My easel


Oh tea... How glorious thou art! Thy smooth goldenness cures many an affliction! Thine warmth goes down to the inner most parts, and blankets all in comfort!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely stole my phrasing when it comes to tea haha <3

I love your new list, but then again I liked the other one too... well I like both equally! You should do them periodically =)

Amandolin said...

Haha I did;) just letting you know that you're missed<3

Thanks! I was thinking of that. I like the idea of posting them periodically. You should too! They are nice and positive. Haha

Anonymous said...

Aww gee whiz, you hafta do that don't you? It's okay I already know what I am missing... growing up with my bestie =/

Humm ya I think we should.

Nathan Anders said...

hey! how is that art class? im going to take something in art next semester.

Amandolin said...

Wait, Nathan, are you all going to be here!? Or do you mean take art at a jc college down south?

Aw crissy... <3

Nathan Anders said...

well if we stay in ca than i should be up in santa maria in a month or two yup yup

jordie said...

I miss you too Fern!
I want to post something, I have so much in my mind - but I have to go write a paper! (:

I love you <3

Ruby