Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Teething at 18?


Wisdom teeth are the worst.

We are out of honey... Sad day. I miss my tea.
I could have it without it, but it's just not the same.

First day back at school from a three-day weekend.
I miss the weekend.
I could use some prayer for school. I'd be so thankful:)

I love when you take down your hair, after its been up
all day, and the smell of your shampoo wraps around your
head, like you just stepped out of the shower.

I am really looking forward to fall. I think that I
mentioned that in my last post... I just thought that
I'd throw that out there. Again.

Hope all your evenings are relaxing and wonderful:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Love the title *grins*

I can't wait for fall either!! I can already smell it in the air up at Riley's, these days the weather has been gorgeous and would make "papa Autumn" quite proud!

Nathan Anders said...

yes i cant wait for fall too...

And i miss hanging out with you too... =(

but keep on blogging so i know whats up k?
=)