Saturday, September 05, 2009

Funky Tights and Music

It has taken me such a long time to post! Things have been so crazy. School has taken over my life, once again. All my fun reading has been set aside, as well as my guitar and piano. Late nights, early mornings. Oh well. It is all part of the student package. I have no complaint with school itself though. It has been rather good to me, considering. God sure does have a way of proving you wrong though. I took a full load this semester, and was completely convinced that I would fail within the first week. I pray constantly that He will help me figure out a system to work around and with my new school and homework schedule. Though, some of the late nights, half awake, and the early mornings, again half awake, have been hard... He has gotten me through them, and I am truly thankful. Even though when I get to school and read over my notes to refresh my mind, I can barely read them... I find myself covering them with my hand as I read over them, so no one will see my scribbling. Haha! Cuz that's what it looks like. Scribbles. Keeping all my student friends in my thoughts and prayers:)

I absolutely love my art class. I am still excited over it! I am looking forward to my art projects. Already there have been a few that I haven't been particularly excited about... But in the end I find the meaning and lesson behind them, and am thankful for having been able to do them.

I've been sick for the last two weeks. This seems to happen. I was sick almost the whole first month of school last semester. My mommy is nursing me back to health, so fear not. Everyone has been wonderful and helpful.


After I saw "500 Days of Summer" two Saturdays ago, with Adam, Jake, and Janna, I have been listening to the soundtrack everyday. I love it! You should give it a listen;) I put a few of the songs on my playlist. There isn't one song on that album that I don't like. (Also, I am currently listening to 'She & Him', so perfect. Give it a holler;)


Thrift Stores. My love for them has grown immensely in the last few weeks. I have gone to four here in town, and am looking for more. My luck has been quite good. Although, I am still looking for some fun and funky vests... Also, a pair of cowboy boots to wear with my dresses... Though I really don't want to get those used. Adam thinks me silly, but I just can't get myself to put my foot into a shoe, that has been worn by some unknown person... Who- might have had a terrifying case of foot fungus. No thank you. So- if anyone one of you knows where I might find a pair, please give me a comment!!

I can't wait until fall and winter. All my poor funky tights and jackets are just sitting and waiting for me to wear them! And I am sure, feeling very unloved... I love them! It has just been too too warm.

3 comments:

Nathan Anders said...

I LOVE SHE AND HIM!!!! and i want to see that movie.
work was ok...
school huh? i wish i could say the same, haha. how do you think your doing in your classes so far? i want to take an art class soooo bad, i would love it i think. i envy you for that. ya i wish i was there too, =( erhgrqweib

does Jake still check his email? because i was going to email him but wasn't sure if he still checks it.

Adam said...

That movie was so amazing! we should see it again. zooey deschanel has an awesome voice. I've been listen to her too. but you know that i guess haha. i wanna get the she and him cd. i think ethan has a different cd than that one. so i think i'll just buy it maybe.

I liked going to the thrift stores with you. :) we do need to find you some boots though. that'd be awesome. and then take some pictures of you with my camera :)

Amandolin said...

I know! They are so good!!

You should see the movie Nathan! Adam, Janna, Jake and I loved it so much. Haha! If you had been here I would have invited you to come along;)

Ya my art teacher is pretty cool too. Member that we planned to take an art class together?? sad day:(

I dont think that he checks it anymore. lol

Zooey Deschanel really does have an amazing voice. Oh man. It is so unique!

I know! I really want to find a pair of boots. Hmmm maybe I should look online more? What do you think? :)

Your camera is so awesome! :) I hope that it works!!! It was awesome going to thrift stores with you;) We need to explore some more! There are a bunch in AG and SLO:)