Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Strength

" In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, you have been grieved by various trials. So that the testing of your faith-- more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire-- may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
8 Though you do not now see him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome
of your faith, the salvation of your souls."
1 Peter 1:1

I found this verse and wanted to share it with you all. What it is saying is so wonderful and joyful, despite our trials, that I almost can't wrap my mind around it. In this verse I found strength and love and truth. I hope it is a comfort and a blessing to you all as well.

<3

2 comments:

jordie said...

Mmm yes it is. (:
I love you Amandolin

<3

A "cheery" disposition said...

simply love it!