Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daily Wanderings And Tea

Hello Blogglings!

I have had a much needed day full of tea, amid all my daily wanderings. Today I happened to wander to work, then to the writing lab, to my classes, and lastly to Michaels for some much MUCH needed watercolor  pencils. I am now home, with a list of to do's and a list of lists to create!



I found inspiration in art class today! (With a bit of help;) Isn't that how it goes sometimes? I am very excited for my art project (which will involve the new watercolor pencils) and for the reaction it will create In the eyes of those who behold it. 

I have added two books to my reading list this year:


And


I am very excited to read them! The trick is, to find the TIME to read them.

1 comment:

Adam said...

My mom has that elephant book. She said it was good. I'm excited to see your art project. :) i love you