Friday, March 05, 2010

Of Black Holes, Paint, and Retainers

This drives me crazy!
My things are disappearing.
I think that I may know who the culprit is.
Holly.

I think that there is a black hole somewhere in my house
that Holly has found on her daily bumbling.
A pencil bag full of my favorite pens, and my retainers.
(Yes, I still have my retainers. And yes, I still wear them... Or did.)

On a slightly less unhappy note,
I finally found the perfect color for my room! 
The color before this one was a very cotton  candy blue
 (I honestly did not desire that kind of effect.)
Now, my room is a gorgeous sea-foam blue. 
I love it.
It is so relaxing and lovely.
When my room is done, I will be sure to post a few pictures. 

So long.
If I find the black hole that Holly has been throwing my things in,
I just might fall in myself
and may never be back.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To find those black holes is about as likely as discovering where all the socks go after wash day. Good luck!

Nathan and I are watching 500 Days of Summer right now (he's spending the night with me)--wish you were here too!!

Amandolin said...

Don't tell me what I know is true!! Haha

Aw I love that movie. I wish that I were there too! I really want to see you both:(

Adam said...

No falling in black holes mandi!! really there is no point in looking for it considering that if any of your stuff is in it, it's been crushed to nonexistence.

I love five hundred days of summer!!!!!!!!! that movie is so amazing.