Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Happenings

okay, so about a half an hour ago i ate an apple. as i get a little closer to the core of the apple, there is a rotten part. nice. however, i hadnt seen it. so i take a nice big bite into the apple. after the taste hits my tongue, ya. so now i have a stomach ache and am making tea and going to eat saltine crackers.

also, my mom picked up papa murphys pizza and dropped it off on her way to the store. so- i figured the pizza wasnt spose to be cooked on the white,paper plate it comes on. just to make sure i called papa murphys. turned out it was spose to be cooked on there! you all know my accident prone-ness (specially with being burnt), i didnt want to set a fire in our oven. im pretty sure i would have burned myself if i had. i just had to make sure. i felt dumb calling. but! the cooking instructions werent clear about that. i partly blame the cooking instructions. plus, it makes me feel less dumb.

the kids, two of noelles friends, and myself went to go see a free movie at the theater today. we saw firehouse dog. i thought it was going to be a cartoon. i am glad that it was a normal one. it was pretty cute. it make me think of my dad the whole time though. kinda freaked me out a little bit. it is fire season right now. it started kind of early this year.

after the movie we went over to michaels. they are having this 40% off sale all week... i think we will be going back again tomorrow. i bought some new paints beacuse, the last time i used the ones i already had, half of them were dried up. so- i decided, time for new paints. i think i might get some more canvases tomorrow... im not sure.

this weekend we might go to a civil war dance. we havent been to one of those in so long! it should be fun. i know there are some of you who might be laughing... it is fun though! last time i didnt wear my civil war dress. i prolly wont this time either. it would take as much work fixing it as making a whole new one, if i were to wear it. also, i dont have time between now and this weekend to fix it or make a new one. i am pretty much looking forward to that. i might wear my dress from decades. i havent worn that for a long while.

okay, second pizza in without burning myself...

as my friend, marian, in florida says," goodbye is forever, tootles is see/talk to you later."

so tootles

No comments: