Saturday, June 21, 2008

Late Night Ahead

i am currently babysitting. my little charge, jackson, is asleep. so- i am not slacking. he is awesome by the way.

well, yesterday, when we were surfing, i was just coming up from being underwater and this huge wave slaps me right on the side of my face. i so wasnt ready for that one. usually, i like to jump up on top of the wave. you know, like normal... that didnt happen. it slapped me at just the right angle causing my ear to first hear no sound then to ring. today, i have swimmers ear. it is kinda driving me nuts. my mom put alcohol in it. i guess it helps to break down the salt water... dean explained it all scientific... however, it hasnt gone away. maybe it will drain while i am sleeping.

i am babysitting until 12or 1a.m. so i have a while...

i am wondering whether or not jordie went to summer hume....???

okay. it was 105 today. it was so hot! since we live on the coast, the houses dont include air conditioning. so we have all been sweating to death. the other day it was 108!!! oh my word. i cant wait until monday. it will be cooled down by then.

and i think that yesterday was an even better surfing day than the day before it... it makes me happy:-)

No comments: