Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Life Of Sleep

Tonight, I shall go to bed at a decent hour and dream of summer.
I will dream of fantabulous adventures 
and the precious memories that await around this 
spring semester.
Of filling my summer days with art and books, surf and sand, and freedom.
I really want to get my etsy up and running. 
This is towards the top of my Summer To DO List
(Yes, I make lists to comfort myself. I know that I wont forget, they just make me feel at ease).
Oh yes, my dreams will be lovely tonight. 
At lease I hope.
We have little control over our dreams. 
I remember, as a child, I used to think about something that I wanted
to dream of really hard, and hope that 
whatever it was would make it to the life of my sleep.
Nevertheless, it is still a lovely thought to have.
I wish you all sweet dreams tonight, dear friends. 
Sleep peacefully and soundly.





2 comments:

jordie said...

I love you dear!

I have a list that I will refine and add detail to on the plan as I come home I think. Dreams and intentional goals for the summer...
...you are on the list, by the way.
(:

Amandolin said...

I love you also!

I have started a list myself that I also need to expand on. you are on mine as well dearest:)