Monday, July 19, 2010

The Apostle Peter

"Above all keep fervent in your love for one another,
because love covers a multitude
of sins.
9 Be hospitable to one another without complaint.
10 As each one has received 
a special gift, employ it
in serving one another as good stewards of the 
manifold grace of 
God.

11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one how is speaking in the
utterances of God;
whoever serves, is to do so as one who is
serving by the strength which
God supplies;
so that in all things God may be glorified
through Jesus Christ, to whom
belongs the glory and dominion for ever
and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 4:8-11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm this portion makes me want to study the Peter epistles.
I think I shall now that I am in a state of mind that allows me to haha:)

Amandolin said...

Haha I know right! It was so lovely to read him and I am planing on starting from the beginning of the Peter epistles.

JMay said...

Love these bible verses, loving on your blog lady!

jennymayandswede.blogspot.com