Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kombucha


Well, my stomach has been somewhat of a mess. I have been
in somewhat a tizzy with the fact
that the FDA took the GT Kombucha brand of Kombucha
(the bottle with the pretty flower at the top)
off the shelves do to Lindsey Lohan using it as a cover up to her addiction to
alcohol. I don't know how much
of what the tabloids say is true... One thing I do know, is that I am very put out by
the recent inability for anyone to purchase this 
wonderfully healthy (and soothingly fizzy) drink. I was at a loss of what to do for my
poor stomach for the last month

Until-- today when, with my brother in tow, I ventured into Lassens to 
see if it were really gone for good.
I found this little pretty in its former place! So now, the slogan for 
upset tummies in need of the lovely fizziness of Kombucha, is this bottle; A bird replaced for a
flower. I have yet to taste it. I hope that it
will be just as good and helpful as its recent competitor. 
Here are the beautiful flavors:
-mango
-pomegranate
-chai tea
-blood orange (made my mouth water)
-ginger
-raspberry
-peach
-lemon ginger

(I think that there might have been another flavor or two, but I cannot remember. 
After all, I was only in there for a few minutes).

No comments: