Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Affair



I want to live in a place where I can ride my bike from place to place. It seems so fitting (since where ever I live will be by the beach) to ride a bike to and from place to place. I firmly believe that such a form of traveling would evoke a love affair with the bike. All I'd ever want to do, is ride my bike places. Being in a car, I'm sure, would be like being stuffed into a guilded cage. 
To me, riding a bike seems like it would be enchanting in a way that I don't quite understand just yet. That is, until I have a bike of my own. I can just imagine the wind in my face, the sunshine falling softy on my shoulders, and the feeling of freedom swelling in my chest. 
SLO would be a perfect place for such form of transportation. I'm sure SD would as well as AG.
Ahh, I so want a beach cruiser. Haha 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heartily concur and have blogged about this very thing for a couple of years haha.

jordie said...

I have one you can ride! Though it isn't nearly as cute as that cruiser...
Yes my girl I can't see you anywhere but in a sandy beach town. (: There will be sunny windows open to that salty smell, with sand in your showers and between the tiles of your kitchen floor. I'll wanna live there forever myself. (:

Amandolin said...

Aw:) you are sweet. Haha that sounds like a perfect little house to me! And you are welcome to share in it by living with me as long as you like:) we can enjoy the salty ocean breeze through open windows with fluttering white curtains, and help me build the collection of sand in the crevices of the little house.