Friday, July 09, 2010

Romeo + Juliet



I stopped off at Barnes 'N' Noble and picked up a copy of 'Romeo + Juliet'
and am in love with all its quirky loveliness. 
I have been wanting to read it, but just haven't had the time (with school and work)
to stop and search out a copy.
It is also a little harder than it is here, to find a bookstore.
On the coast, our Barnes 'N' Noble and Borders Bookstore is about 30-35 minutes 
away from where I live. And our little mall, that had
B. Dalton and Walden Books, wasn't a choice spot for business, so- we no longer have a
bookstore in the mall. We do however,
have a used bookstore called the  Bookworm.
Sadly, it has not had any of the books that I have searched its shelves for,
as of late. 

And don't get me wrong, where I live isn't an hour away from everything.
Just my most favorite bookstore. (and of course the stores around 
that bookstore...)

I also found a complete book of Emily Dickinson's poetry on my search
for 'Romeo + Juliet',
and took that home with me as well.
She is lovely! Keats and Dickinson are just phenomenal.
My favorite poets, I would say. 

The older I get, a greater appreciation of poetry grows within me.

No comments: